Doing exercise is very important for humans to stay in shape and being in a healthy life. We have many options and choices to do exercise. You can choose a sport and stick with it, or you can go to the gym to work out. But Covid-19 happens, people can’t go out and especially they can’t also go to the gym or outdoor space as well during the lockdown. Then we all realized that we should better have some workout equipment at home for a case like Covid-19 could happen.
Benefits of doing exercise at your home
Actually, there are a lot of benefits when you work out in your own home. It saves you money which you do not need to pay a membership fee or monthly fee at all. Moreover, it also save you time because you don’t need to drive to your gym anymore. Especially you can work out anytime you want when you are at home. There are some people said that when you have equipment at home, it also motivates you to work out every day because people don’t want to waste their money buying and keeping it without using it. Moreover, it is about privacy. You can do whatever you want as long as you are comfortable when working out. Especially, you don’t need to try too much to keep up with others while pushing out from your limit to compete with others.
What is the key exercise equipment you should buy?
If you decide to work out at home you need to know what equipment that might be important for your working out at home routine. Here are the main equipment you will need during your home workout routine:
- Mat: If you have a mat, you can do some gesture workouts even by just watching working out the video on Youtube. You can also do Yoga with your mat as well.
- Stowable bench: It is a key workout equipment tool that let us do the pumping chest with the bench press and building up our leg with some split squat. The bench also allows you to move from 90 degrees angle to minus 20 degrees as well. Moreover, it also does not need much space to store this too.
- Kettlebell with handle: For those who want to build muscle getting this kettlebell also assists you in doing the goblet squats to swings or other around activities.
- Treadmill: Treadmill is a common and also one of the most popular home workout equipment as well. Especially most of us like to run on the treadmill because it is easier to adapt. And it also fit with a wide range type of users as well.
- Bicycle equipment: This is easily adapted equipment that users tend to like to use for their home workouts. Especially it is also good equipment for elder people to do exercise at home as well.
- Resistant band: Help you do the warming up, working out, or recover exercise as well.
In nutshell, there are many types of workout equipment that you should own it and place it at your home space. However before you decide to buy it, you can consider those who are not required a lot of space to store or keep it.